BORODI DESIGN SRL is committed to protecting your privacy. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or problems regarding the use of your personal data and we will be happy to help you.
- Definitions used
- Principles of data protection
- What rights do you have regarding the use of personal data
- What personal data do we collect
- How we use your personal data
- Who else has access to personal data
- How we can secure your data
- Information about cookies
- Contact information
Personal data - any information about an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing - any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or sets of personal data. Data
subject - the natural person whose personal data are processed.
Child - a natural person under the age of 18.
PRINCIPLES OF DATA PROTECTION
We undertake to follow the following principles of protection and processing of personal data:
- Processing is legal, fair, transparent. Our processing activities have legal reasons. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. We will provide you with information on on-demand processing.
- Processing is limited in scope. Our processing activities correspond to the purpose for which the personal data was collected.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We collect and process only the minimum amount of personal data necessary for any purpose.
- Processing is limited to a period of 5 years. We will not store personal data for longer than necessary.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
THE RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
The data subject has the following rights:
- The right to information - which means you need to know if your personal data is being processed; what data is collected, where it is obtained from and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right of access - meaning that you have the right to access data collected from / about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your personal data collected.
- Right to update / rectification - which means you have the right to request the rectification or deletion of your personal data, which are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of deletion - which means that in certain circumstances you may request that your personal data be deleted from our records.
- The right to restrict the processing - that is, if certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to the processing - ie in certain cases you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- The right to oppose automatic processing - which means that you have the right to object to automatic processing, including profiling; and not be the subject of a decision based solely on automatic processing. This right can be exercised whenever there is a profiling result that produces legal effects that affect you or significantly affect you.
- The right to data portability - you have the right to obtain your personal data in an appropriate format or, if possible, to transfer directly from one processor to another.
- Right to file a complaint - if we deny your request under Access Rights, we'll give you a reason why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled, please contact us.
- Right to help from the supervisory authority - which means that you have the right to the help of a supervisory authority and the right to other remedies, such as claiming compensation.
- Right to withdraw consent - you have the right to withdraw any consent given to the processing of your personal data.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT
Information you provided to us
This can be your e-mail address, name, billing address, home address, etc. - mainly the information needed to deliver a product / service or to improve your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide to us in order to comment or perform other activities on the site. This information includes, for example, your name and email address.
Automatically collected information about you.
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, information about the language used, your location, your IP address, your shopping history (if any), etc. This information is used to improve the customer experience. When you use our services or search the content of our site, your activities may be recorded.
information We may collect public information about you.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use your personal data to:
- provide our service to you. This includes, for example, account registration (if any); offering you other products and services that you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you about these products and services; communication and interaction with you; to notify you of changes to any services.
- improve the customer experience;
- fulfilling an obligation in accordance with the law or the contract;
- in the company's internal reports and statistics
We use your personal data for legitimate reasons and with your consent.
Based on the conclusion of a contract (if applicable) or the fulfillment of contractual obligations, we will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you with a service or to send / offer you a product;
- in order to communicate with you either for sales or billing purposes;
- in the company's internal reports and statistics
Based on a legitimate interest, we process personal data for the following purposes:
- managing and analyzing our customer base (buying / visiting behavior and history) to improve the quality, variety and availability of products / services offered / provided;
As long as you have not informed us, we consider that by offering you products / services that are similar or identical to your behavior in the purchase / browsing history, it is our legitimate interest.
With your consent we will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and / or offers in various marketing campaigns;
- for other purposes for which we have requested your consent;
We process your personal data in order to fulfill the obligations arising from the law and / or to use your personal data for the options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize the personal data collected and to use such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymous. We save your billing information and other information collected about you for as long as is necessary for accounting purposes or other obligations arising from legal terms, but not more than 5 years.
We may process personal data for other purposes not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was collected. To do this, we will make sure that:
- the link between the purposes, the context and the nature of the personal data is appropriate for further processing;
- Further processing will not affect your interests
We will inform you of any further processing and purposes.
WHO ELSE HAS ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
We do not use your personal data in relation to third party companies, partners or other persons outside the company. We will not disclose your personal data to third parties or public institutions unless we are legally obliged to do so. We may disclose your personal data to third parties if you have given your consent or if there are other legal reasons for doing so.
HOW WE CAN SECURE YOUR DATA
We do our best to keep your personal data safe. We use secure protocols for communication and data transfer (such as HTTPS). We use anonymization and pseudonymization where appropriate. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even if we try our best, we cannot guarantee the security of the information. However, we undertake to notify the competent authorities of data protection breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we can reasonably to prevent security breaches and to assist the authorities in the event of breaches.
If you have an account with us, please note that you must keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to knowingly collect information from minors. We do not target minors as potential beneficiaries of our services.
THE POLICY OF USING COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
A cookie is a text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help sites function better. Only we can access the cookies created by our site. You can control browser-level cookies. Choosing to disable cookies may prevent the use of certain features.
We use various types of cookies (all or part) for the following purposes:
- Required cookies - these cookies are necessary in order to be able to use some important functions on our site, such as operating sessions, language used, etc. These cookies are involved in the normal operation of our site.
- Optimization and preference cookies - these cookies offer functionality that makes the use of our service more convenient and makes possible more personalized features. For example, they might remember their name and email address in the comment forms, so you don't have to re-enter this information the next time you comment in the blog section of the site.
- Statistical analysis cookies - these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Marketing cookies - these cookies are used to track users from one site to another. The intent is to show relevant and engaging ads to individual users, so they are more valuable to advertising agencies and third parties dealing with advertising.
You can remove cookies stored on your computer through your browser settings. You can revoke and change the settings at any time regarding the way they are accepted by accessing the link [SELECTIVE ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES POLICY] in the footer of the site. Alternatively, you may control certain third-party cookies using a privacy enhancing platform, such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com . For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org .
HERE . If you'd like to opt out of Google Analytics tracking, go to the Google Analytics opt-out page .
The last change was made on June 24, 2021.